Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Gwynneth Paltrow Does East Nashville!

NASHVILLE

I just spent a few months living and working in Nashville, Tennessee which was an incredible experience. As I’m apt to do, I researched, ate, drank, tried, and asked my way around the city ‘til I found the best spots it has to offer. Never have I met such warm people, heard such good music, eaten so much fried chicken...I could go on and on. This week’s letter will cover the music/food and next week's will cover the rest. It's pretty easy to get to if you live in the good ol’ US of A as it’s kind of smack dab in the middle (well, not really, but almost) and is so worth a trip. It's pretty damn great.

Love,

---  Gwyneth Paltrow


CLICK HERE
to go to her website Goop and read all the places she went and especially what she LOVED ABOUT EAST NASHVILLE!