Please submit your nominations, including photos, to email@example.com. The nominations (including photos) will be printed out at the meeting, and neighbors who attend the meeting will vote on their favorites. The results will be tabulated at the meeting and the winners will be announced shortly thereafter. There are no cash prizes, but photos of the winning properties will be posted to Eastwood's Flickr account. Let's show everyone our neighborhood pride!
Nominees do not have to be present to win, but are encouraged to do so.
The 2013 Pretty Properties Award categories are:
- Best residential landscaping or garden: this area must be visible from the street.
- Best residential yard art or structure: this can include yard art or play sets, tree houses, or even well-designed garages.
- Best residential exterior renovation: before-and-after photos are encouraged.
- Best residential new construction or infill: new residences constructed within the last year are eligible.
- Best business beautification: businesses that front either side of Eastwood's commercial corridor boundaries are eligible (Gallatin between Eastland and Douglas; Eastland between Gallatin and Porter, Porter between Eastland and the railroad tracks).