Volunteers are needed for a variety of tasks including:
- Helping set up the Toy Store, especially sorting toys and setting them out for display
- Greeting and making welcome those who are coming to the Toy Store
- Registering those seeking assistance
- Helping parents select toys for their children
- Carrying toys to cars (good job for teens)
- Translating information for non-English speakers (English-Spanish translators especially needed)
To volunteer or to contribute toys please call Rev. Paul Slentz or Lay Leader, Brenda Hix at (615) 292-7184.