The next Eastwood Neighbors meeting will be held on Wednesday, February 8th at 6:30 PM in the fellowship hall at Eastwood Christian Church.
Agenda will include:
- proposal to subdivide a residential lot in Eastwood for in-fill construction
- updates on topics from last year
- making plans for 2012 with District 6 Councilman Peter Westerholm there to gather neighborhood feedback
Speaking of the New Year, did your resolutions include:
- Getting to know more neighbors
- Getting involved in your community
- Making your street more beautiful
- Making it safer?
We are having a New Year's Membership Drive Special:
When? Join between now through the February 8th meeting
What do I get? If you join or renew your membership to Eastwood Neighbors, we will include a FREE crime prevention yard sign!!
We also have replacement wires to hold your yard sign if yours have gotten bent. Come to the meeting to get your sign or replacement wires. Contact email@example.com with any questions.