2) MDHA purchased CWA Plaza. A successful revitalization of Cayce Place could not be implemented without incorporating CWA Plaza so this was an important step.
3) Early indications that HUD’s Rental Assistance Demonstration Program (RAD) will be expanded in the September 2015 congressional budget, which would allow MDHA to move forward with the Envision Cayce plan.
2) Existing residents get first priority to return
3) 1,500 additional affordable housing units
4) Mixed use to include retail
5) Better access to public transportation